TCIYF CUMLYF- Put That In Your Pipe and Smoke It




I woke up this morning with a massive headache and no real lust for life. I decided to check my Facebook feed for some memes, you know to start the day off right, and I stumbled upon the link to TCIYF's latest EP, CUMLYF.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the band, I urge you to go check them out, like right now. They are a four piece thrash punk band from Soweto and also members of Skate Society Soweto. We have Pule on vocals, Thula on guitar, Toxic on bass, and Jazz on the drums.

I love seeing these guys perform. It's pure chaotic bliss and it's impossible not to move to their music. Whether you skank it up in the pit or just listen to them while hitting the bong, it's extremely hard to deny the anarchy that boils up inside you.

This seven track EP doesn't require skipping and choosing a favorite is a very daunting task. I've been listening to it all morning and I have the feeling that they'll be on my playlist for a very long time. These tracks will make any punk feel at home with nostalgic sounds and hard htting vocals. Better hold on to your shit because TCIYF is here to bring down the house!

1. Stoners Intro
2. Band Practice
3. Ziyawa
4. Hell's Gate
5. Bad Weed
6. Super Granny
7. Gin & Fights

Courtesy of TCIYF Facebook Page



https://www.facebook.com/TCIYF/

https://ffm.to/cumlyf?fbclid=IwAR0H2_VfF9_xIx3f0QKLwbnJja7n5V2filvj4vrP9d2i6GtY26abAgPV1xk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B_v57UXvg8



Comments

Popular Posts